Silver Lining: Happy Christmas one and all!

December 25, 2013

Happy Christmas one and all!

This year's Christmas post is coming to you from Sam's family's house, where 85% of us are currently napping, and the other 15% are eating Christmas candy. It's the very best of days that celebrates the very best of things. Whether you're Christian or not, Jesus Christ's teachings of forgiveness, service, and love changed the value systems of the world and how people operate today. I am grateful for my Savior, and for this great holiday to give gifts and be with family.

Here's our family Christmas card from this year. Happy Christmas one and all!


  1. Love your family's Christmas card! Merry Christmas!

  2. Such a cute card! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...